Free School Meals
Parents can register their child for Pupil Premium funding and access free school meals if they are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - you must annually take home £7,400 or less in Universal Credit payments. This equals an average of £616.67 per month in net earned income (after deductions).
How to Apply
If you think you qualify for this funding please fill out the form on the London Borough of Bexley's website here:
Holiday Activities and Food Programme
The London Borough of Bexley delivers a Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme which the Department of Education funds. The programme provides activities and healthy food for school-aged children eligible for Free School Meals (FSM). The events run during the easter, summer and winter school holidays.
For more information see the London Borough of Bexley's website: